Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Well, I have been a little busy the last couple days, but did manage to get a couple things done. Here is one...


This is for a challenge at sb.com, got to love those flowers challenge. I must say I am really liking the sandylion disney princess papers, especially for little girls...how sweet.Okay, first of all I cut out a circle the size of a pie dish ( because thats what I used!!!) I then added the lacey ribbon around the edge of the circle. I then added the foam glitter title, and the red flourishes, after that I added the pics, which are matted 3 times. First with turquois paper, then I added the fuschia paper. On both of them I used my fiskars scalloped edging scissors. Then I added a white mat and inked around that in aqua ink. After adding the pics I added all the layered flowers. Cut out 2 leaves out of the turquois paper, and tucked them under the flowers. The butterfly is a pic I got from the net, just cut it out and added some bling, attached it to a chipboard flourish to match the title letters. Oh and I also added the little blue flowers around edge of circle. Seems like a whole lot, but didn't really take too much time. Tfl

No comments: