Sunday, April 26, 2009

It will have to be another day...

Well....my plan was to go to the bayfront park yesterday and get some pictures, especially for when the sun went down. My plan did not pan out, I ended up having company. Then later in the afternoon we had such a storm...wow, trees down and everything, they are saying there was funnel clouds but wont yet confirm if it was a tornado or not! Thank goodness for my visitors, or I would have been caught in that :) It turned out that my youngest, Shayla went to the beach and she got caught in it, so I ended up having to go pick her and her friends up...needless to say I didn't get any pics, but I did get to the beach...lol
I am hoping for some nice days this week to follow through with my plan to get some sunset pics at the bayfront!

No comments: