Thursday, April 16, 2009

I used basic grey marrakech papers on the 'me @ 44", did some paper tearing and inking. I journalled 10 random things about me right now.
The 'summertime in Toronto' page is only cardstock, even the strips for journalling. The title is from basic grey bittersweet collection, and the blue and brown doodles are rub ons. The black dots and white doodles I did myself. Journalling says laugh as much as you breath and love as much as you live. Choose with no regret. Live with intention, walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love, live as if this is all there is.
The 'brothers' page is paper that looks like brick, and paper that looks like wood. Journalled on the 'wood' strips, ...A brother is a friend given by nature! Tfl hope I have inspired at least one of you :)






No comments: