Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hi there...its been awhile since Ive been here! Alot has happened since the last post...
My daughter lost her baby almost 2 weeks ago and has since returned to Australia, so I was not in a posting mood...not for posting all sad news anyways.
She is doing alot better now. She is one strong young woman. I am sad for her, just the same happy that my daughter is doing well. Everything happens for a reason, so we just have to trust and believe it is for the better.
Well I have not been scrapping too much in the last couple weeks, but I managed to get 4 pages done yesterday, so I am going to post them, let me know what you think please, and thanks so much for stopping by ~Kelly

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I am so sorry for you and your daughter's loss!!! Such a difficult time. I so enjoyed your LO's!!! Just love that BG paper!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!