Tuesday, April 28, 2009



This is a few pic's of my oldest daughter, playing the guitar she forgot at the airport :( I started with white cardstock, then added the pink (after inking the edge). I then added the black paper with white flourishes. The pics I played around with on a program on my computer, then I sanded the edges of them and glued them down. The flower I made from scratch, just cut out the petals one by one and doodles on them. Added a button to the center of the flower. The butterfly was a gold lacey look I added to the green paper then cut out and pop dotted it for dimension, as well as the flower petals. I then added the ribbon all around the border of page. Added a strip of green paper with brads, that I inked and then punched out the heart on. Oh and I added 2 little strips of dotted ribbon to each corner of the pics. Tfl :)

No comments: