Friday, April 24, 2009





These 2 pages are for a baby book I made for a friends daughter. The sun, rainbows, and bee are all images from the net I printed out. All the little critters at the bottom of the 'sun' page are foam. I also added a sequined ribbon in gold to reflect the sun. The stars are foam, I stamped the word and handcut and then pop dotted them onto the stars. I wrote out' somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue...' as well as added a few music notes to the clouds. On the rainbow page, I doodled around page and around cloud paper, added some flowers and a quote that reads...she will fill your life with sunshine and your heart with love' Tfl

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Such happy pages Kelly, your friends' daughter will love them! They are perfect for a baby book. I like your creativity with finding embellies on the net, I do that too (well, not because of my inventiveness or creativity, rather due to my crappy budget, but anyway ... LOL)
xxx Peggy

Kelly said...

Its a great money saver!!