Monday, March 2, 2009

VALENTINE CARD FRONT~this is the front of a valentine card I made this year. I seen it on a scrapbook site I go on, and couldn't resist! I forget where I got those papers, sorry. Added ribbon to the straps, and doodled the lace-look on top of bra, added 'with love' tattoo and thats it...easy as pie...well once you have cutout the card first! Thanks for looking
VALENTINE CARD FRONT~stamped the tattoo then added the name jordan to it. Stamp is basic grey-figgy pudding..thanks for looking1

DREAM~ I wanted this one to be simple because I love this pic! This is my stepson when he was on vacation in Cuba this past january! Hand cut circles and added buttons and ribbon. Used hemp cord on the 'dream' metal title. Yes those circles are metal. added some embellies, stamped the flourish. Cut out bird, doodled around pic. Quote reads...Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake! Thanks so much for looking!


I LOVE LUCY~I played around with a program on my computer to frame the pic's. Used my quickutz silhouette to cut out dark tree and title! Other tree(green one) is chipboard, and so is the tag. Added some ribbon and punched out the (flower) star on top of tree. Paper is from a christmas pack dcwv! This is my 'furbaby' Lucy, just lovvvveeesss the snow! thank you so much for looking!




VALENTINE SPINNER CARD~embossed card set(yes I cheated), this is the first spinner card I have made! I layed the red paper lace on top of card then hand cutout the heart right thru! Then doodled around edge of card. The spinner is pretty easy actually, you just cut the heart(actually you need 2 hearts this size!) a little smaller then the opening, put dental floss in between the 2 hearts and glue them together, then add to the inside of card so heart is centered in middle of opening. Hope that is clear enough! Thanks so much for looking!



2 comments:

Karen said...

testing

Karen said...

I WORKED! I will respond in the morning. Waaaayyyy too much champagne!