Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pregnancy Journal

This is a mini album I made into a pregnancy journal for my daughter. It is 20 pages long, and so far I am at 15...almost there! It has been so much fun making it and especially knowing Im making it for my grandbaby!!!! well for his/her mommy, which in time will eventually go to baby, ...right/ Soooo I have made it look distressed by inking edges of everything! I was inspired by alicia saunders , I seen a pregnancy journal she had made for her friend, and it was fabulous, and I thought was a great idea...so thank you so very much alicia for the inspiration!The flourishes were cut with my silhouette, printed out a silhouette of a pregnant woman on my printer, then ct it out of cardstock, doodles around edge of silhouette. "journal" letters are stickers as well as 'the wait', added a ribbon...and that was the cover, done! :) Thanks so much for looking~Kelly

No comments: