Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Well good day everyone! It's saturday, it's sunny, what more can a girl ask for? I slept in today a little bit, something that just does not happen anymore! By sleeping in I mean I was up at 8 am instead of 6 am or earlier! Considering Im a nighthawk, early mornings are a daily chore! Thank goodness for the internet! What would I do with all my non-sleeping time? Anyways I just wanted to post before I start my other 'chores' for the day. You know the ones...cooking, cleaning, scrapping!...lol Probably more of the 3rd one ;) , since it is saturday.
I have been searching all kinds of ideas to do a journal book for my daughter whom we just found out is expecting. She already keeps a journal, so I thought it would be a great idea to do one for her, so she can record any thoughts or events during her pregnancy! I know she will love it. So thats whats on the agenda today...in between getting some sunshine too. As soon as I start I will start to post the pages, hopefully I will be posting them as soon as tomorrow :) Have a great saturday everyone! ...Kelly

No comments: