Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Well I guess I have more blond moments then I like to admit...lol I have been trying to get this blog setup and really don't know what the heck I'm doing! I used '~' instead of '-' and wow...something so small and makes such a BIG difference, apparently that's why I have no followers yet, and not even a visitor . I thought nobody loved me.lol Anyways now that I have it set right, I will be here more often and adding more goodies. Please bear with me, as I am still new this whole blogging thing! I want to have a beautiful blog like some of the ones I see, but I think that will take a crash course!!! lol Anyways I appreciate all visitors and comments, so feel free to post one please and thank-you all for stopping by! Kelly

No comments: