Monday, March 2, 2009

FISHING HAPPINESS~ Hi everyone, this is a layout I did of my hubby...'fishing', is glass tiles, 'happiness' is paper from dcwv photo stack, looks like real water bubbles! I also cut some bubbles out from that paper and placed them at the side of the pic. Cut the orange paper to look like waves at the top, added cutout birds from basic grey offbeat collection paper. Journalling reads...It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do...that is the secret of happiness. Thank you so much for looking!
DREAM BIG- This is my youngest daughter again!...lol I cutout all the flowers from patterned cs then doodled on them , the 'Dream' part of the title is a rub-on, on black cs, then cutout. The heart is all hand done, doodled and cutout. Journalling reads...May all your dreams come true, today, tomorrow, forever. The bird is hand doodled and cut out, alot of doodling on this one, also on all the little hearts. Papers are serendipity. Thanks so much for looking!

MOMENT~This is my oldest daughter and my hubby(her stepfather). I used my quickutz silhouette to cut out flourishes, flowers, frame, and title. Papers are dcwv photo stack, doodled on flowers and on mat of pic. Quote reads...A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. Thanks for looking!


No comments: