Sunday, September 13, 2009

My newest creations from online crop

I have just finished up with an on-line weekend crop at Pages In Time!!! Phew! What a crop it was!!!! Amazing ...I had sooo much fun, there were 13 challenges and quite a few games that were just hopping all weekend long! I did all challenges and twists that went with them, I had a blast...13 pages I did this weekend!!!!!! Wow!!!! Some of them brought tears to my eyes, both from sadness and joy!! Nikki was the most wonderful host! She did an amazing job running this crop, and all events going on were soo much fun...way to go girl...you rock!!!! There are 3 superb kits for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place....hmmmm, dont know the results yet...wish me luck =) So I am uploading all 13 pages I made, I hope you enjoy them even half as much as I enjoyed creating them...have fun, take care Kelly









1 comment:

Nikki Love said...

you ROCK this crop girl!!!! These LOs are terrific!!! Really love the silly one ;)