Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LOVE...HELP OUT A SISTER!!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great day! Im inside today, and maybe for the next few days according to the weather man =( Just think of all the scrapping I will be able to get done =)
This is a layout I made for the june sketch challenge over at crossroad sketches. Ann has awesome sketches every month, and even more awesome are her prizes!!! She is planning on closing up after this month, due to inactivity...so sad! I am asking you all to please come and help support ann, she is a great person and has the most fun sketches. I really dont want to see ann close up and I know if you stopped over and see what she has to offer, she wont be!!! Thank you all so very much, from one blogger to another, lets help out a sister!!! ~Kelly

1 comment:

Ann Arbogast said...

Oh thank you so much for the sweet blog post about my sketch blog. And I love your layout for June's sketch also.