Monday, June 22, 2009

Great News! -& On-line Crop Coming Soon!!!!!

Hi everyone, sorry for not being here for the last couple days...its been a hectic time. Fathers day was great, spent by the pool on an awesome warm first day of summer! Today is my youngest daughters grade 8 graduation so I am just popping in to share some awesome news from yesterday...My layout 'LOVE' was chosen as layout of the week over at http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/profiles/blog/list , totally made my week...lol Have a great day, hope to get lots of new pics today at grad so will be sharing soon! Oh btw, if you haven't already, then I suggest you visit this site, its awesome!!!! Theres an on-line crop coming up on the 27th of june, lots of fun and PRIZES!!! Check it out, guaranteed you wont be disappointed!!!

No comments: