Sunday, September 11, 2011

Scrapping Frenzy....

 ...thats what I went on!!! After not scrapping anything for so long, I managed to get about 5 layouts and a couple cards , annnd a cardholder set done!! Woohoo, did it ever feel good to play with all my goodies again!
 Most of these pages are for challenges at pagesintimestoresite.ning.com and sb.com, Tfl!!!

 This page here is ALL doodled, everything, including the background paper...once I started, I just kept on doodling, and adding more, this is my finished page! Love the way the background turned out, way better irl!!! It was all done with a white pen and stickles! Tfl!

 The page with the yellow flowers was all made from scraps, and for the use your scraps challenge at sb.com  The 'hanging out' page is for the sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap. Tfl!!

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulous job, Kelly! I was able to get in a bit of scrapping last weekend (two pages and some Thanksgiving cards), but my output pales in comparison to yours! :)


Wishing you tons more time to scrap to your heart's content!

Jessica