Friday, May 6, 2011

WOW..It's been a month already!!!????

Hello fellow scrappers and crafters! I just cant believe its been a month since I posted on here! Phew, did that ever go fast! For those of you who didn't know, I have been moving for the last month. Trying to get my scrap space set up in the new apartment so I could be scrapping in time for the pages in time on-line crop! ...and I did it woohoo! lol There is still a little bit of time left for you all to join in on that crop! The due date is May 8th for all submissions. Alot of fun challenges over there if you are up to it! Here is the link...
http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/categories/create-your-own-leisure-on/listForCategory
Okay now Im off to upload a few of the pages I made for the crop. Take care everyone, stop by again soon. I will be here more often now that the move is over.

No comments: