Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First blog ever...

Well...helloooo and a very warm welcome to all visitors stopping by to my little corner of the world! My corner of the world is very cold right now, thats because I am in Ontario, Canada and winter is here!!! The average temperature for the last few days has been -10/-15, brrrrrr, to say the least! I will say that once the warmer weather is here, I probably wont be posting as much. I love the outdoors in the spring and summer months, so I am rarely on the computer. Instead I am outside either doing gardening, swimming in the pool, taking the dogs for a long walk, or just out socializing with the neighbors.
I actually started this blog to be able to have a place to keep all my craft projects in one place. I have always done some form of crafts for as long as I can remember. I have tried my hands at quite a few things, and willing and quite eager to keep trying new things as they are brought to my attention! Some of the different crafts I have done are, rughooking, screenprinting, painting ceramics, jewellery making, macrame, knitting, crocheting, plastic canvas, and my all time favorite (and newest hobby) is scrapbooking! Now that I have my weaknesses out on the table, I can probably stop yakkin now and post some of my work, lol. Hope you all enjoy, I look forward to all feedback, good or bad...please feel free to be honest with your opinions, no hard feelings! Soooo, that will be all for now, until I feel my way around on here and get some things posted. Thanks all for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments: